• District/Community Nursing specific experience at a Grade 2 level is preferred
• Current registration with AHPRA
• Current Police Check
• Excellent professional and interpersonal skills
• Organisational and problem solving skills
• Time management and decision making skills
• An ability to work across a 7 day roster
Applications, including covering letter and CV, should be submitted to: Bridie Behmer, Community Nurse Manager, South Gippsland Hospital, PO Box 104, Foster 3960. Any further queries email@example.com
You will be providing high quality Physiotherapy services in association with other clinicians, the client and family/carers in the community setting.
We are looking to build and strengthen our allied health team by providing the successful applicant with networking and collaborative opportunities in conjunction with local facilities.
This position will be for 1 day a week, with the opportunity for increased EFT to provide backfill for our existing Physiotherapist when required.
South Gippsland Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and salary packaging is available.
Applications should include a current resume and covering letter addressing the Key Responsibilities of the position description for this role.
For further enquiries or to obtain a position description, please contact Shianne Murray, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The role of the Food Services Manager is to maintain and manage the Food Services Department of the Hospital. This department is responsible for the provision of high quality, nutritionally sound food to patients/clients of South Gippsland Hospital.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Hold relevant qualifications in regards to Food Safety requirements
- The ability to Maintain Food Services Policy and Procedure documentation, reporting and compliance and other functions of Food Services.
- The skills and experience required for Menu Planning and Purchasing.
- The ability to manage and supervise catering staff including Recruitment, Performance Reviews, Rostering
- Excellent time management and coordination skills and the ability to work autonomously
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Sound Computer skills
Position Description available on the website southgippslandhospital.org.au/careers/employment
Enquiries about the role to Chris Trotman, CEO on 56839726.
Applications should include a one page covering letter and current resume. Apply to:
Human Resource Manager (Acting)
Email: HR@sghs.com.au or PO Box 104 3960, Foster
Applications close on Tuesday 27th August 2019 at 5pm.