EFFECTIVE FRIDAY 16 July 2021
Under the updated directions issued late yesterday, no visitors are permitted onsite, except for permitted purposes (see below) and end-of-life visits.
Patients are restricted to two visitors at one time, with no more than two visitors per day for the following permitted purposes:
- Provide essential care or support for the patient’s immediate physical or emotional wellbeing.
- Is the parent, carer or guardian of a person under the age of
- As a nominated person (as defined in the Mental Health Act 2014).
- As an interpreter or to provide language
- To learn to support the patient or resident’s care upon
- Accompany to emergency department or
- Is immediate family (including kinship) of a patient with life-threatening
The partner or support person of a patient in maternity care can visit at all hours.
9:30am-11:30am & 5:00pm-7:00 pm Weekdays
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time