Visiting hours are now restricted to the following hours:
9.30am-11.30am or 5.00pm-7.00pm
- There will be screening of ALL visitors for COVID19.
- Temperature checks may be taken.
- When visiting patients enter through the main entrance (only) and report to Reception.
- We ask that you sign the visitor book located at Main Reception and the Ward Nurse Station.
The following visitor rules are in place:
- One visitor per patient at a time, up to 1 hour at a time (unless there are exceptional circumstances).
- Maintain social distancing.
Visitors are requested to wash their hands before and after patient contact. Research has shown that clean hands dramatically decrease infections. Pink hand cleansers are located outside each room and at entrances/exits. Alternatively wash basins are located along the main corridor and in the toilets.
Family and friends with a cold/flu or gastroenteritis symptoms (vomiting or diarrhoea) are asked not to visit until they are well for the safety of current hospital patients.