Patients are allowed to two visitors at one time for up to two hours, with no more than two visitors per day for the following permitted purposes:
- Providing essential care or support for the patient’s immediate physical or emotional wellbeing, including support for people living with mental health conditions or dementia.
- Is the parent, carer or guardian of a person under the age of 18.
- As a nominated person (as defined in the Mental Health Act 2014), including for patients living with dementia.
- As an interpreter or to provide language support.
- To learn to support the patient or resident’s care upon discharge.
- As the partner or support person of a patient in maternity care, or pregnancy.
- Accompanying a patient to the urgent care clinic or outpatient patient appointment, if necessary.
- Is immediate family (including kinship) of a patient with life-threatening condition.
- End of life support or immediate family member(s) (including kinship) of a patient or aged care resident whose medical condition is life threatening
10:00am-7:00 pm Weekdays
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time